Spring into Corrimal
Spring into Corrimal is now the largest one-day free family festival in the Illawarra and Regional NSW.
In its 36th year Spring into Corrimal is a vibrant family festival enjoyed by young and old alike, each year it attracts more than 55,000 people into the heart of Corrimal (7km’s north of Wollongong CBD) from as far as the Central Coast to the Far South Coast, including South Western and Western Sydney.
This year the annual event will take place on Sunday, 10 September 2017 from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
This Year’s event includes:
- The colourful Cossies R Us Grand Street Parade, with more than 800 participants starting from Short Street and finishing at Collins Street.
- The CPAP Shop Corrimal Citizen of the Year Award.
- i98FM Broadcasting “LIVE” from the Event.
- Over 280 market stalls with great variety.
- Street entertainment.
- Primary Medical International Food Arena and Corrimal RSL Main Entertainment Stage in Memorial Park.
- The Wollongong City Council Carboot Sale located at Tarrawanna Rd Council Carpark.
- Fantastic family rides in the Stockland Short St Carpark
- Showbags and Children Entertainment.
- The Ballet Shoppe Community Entertainment Stage in Russell Street
- PhysioHealth Strong Children’s Entertainment Stage in Railway Street
- Pharmacy Express Community Hub
- Activities & Free WiFi at Corrimal Community Centre & Library
- PhysioHealth Community Dunk Tank in the Community Hub
- Ability Artists Exhibition at the Underwood Centre
Come down to Corrimal for a day the whole family will love!