Dog Day 2018 | North Gong Hotel
The Illawarra’s best day for dogs returns for 2018! Proudly brought to you by Pound Paws and North Wollongong Hotel.
Celebrate dog rescue with a whole heap of tail-wagging activities.
- Live Entertainment & Music
- Rescue Dog Stalls
- Puppy Ball Pit
- Sausage Dog Ninja Warrior
- Food Stalls ~ (Yes, we have vegan options too)
- Pet Business Stalls ~ from doggie clothes to professional doggie photo shoots.
- Rescue Dog Adoption Parade
- Best Dressed Dog Competition
- Best Trick Competition
- Learn how to Communicate with your Dog!
Special Dog Activities
- Dog Massages (to help reduce dog anxiety)
- Professional Dog Head Shots (Yep, because we see the Pet-tential in your dog being a star).
- Doggie Finger Painting – Is your dog the next Pet-casso?
- Doggie Photobooth – Yes humans, you can participate in this one too, we have lots of props which will make the perfect #INSTA
- Doggie Treat Samples
- Doggie Competitions – Best Dressed / Best Dog Trick
- Doggie Hair Chalk
- Doggie Behaviouralist
- Doggie IceCream
- Giving the dogs attention
Proudly supporting Illawarra canine rescue organisations and charities.
Best Dog Trick or Best Dog Costume Competition
Make sure to come along and enter your doggie in Best Dog Trick or Best Dog Costume competition – we have some seriously cool dog prizes for the lucky winners!
Email [email protected] to enter, or participate on the day for a Gold Coin donation!
See you at North Gong Hotel on Saturday the 15th of September for a fur-nomenal event from 12pm to 4pm.