The Great Illawarra Walk – Raising funds for Saving Chloe Saxby
About The Great Illawarra Walk
Over the weekend of 17-18 March 2018, the local Illawarra community is invited to put on their walking shoes and help support Saving Chloe Saxby.
The walk will be held in the same format as previous years, with walkers able to walk 1km or 100km.
Saving Chloe Saxby
Chloe Saxby is a local 9yr old girl who was diagnosed with an extremely rare brain disease – Vanishing White Matter Disease, for which there is no cure or treatment currently available.
Visit www.chloesaxby.com.au for more information.
– Depart Shellharbour Village 7:00am – Addison Street
– Depart Warrawong 9:00am – Wave FM, Hoskins Street
– Depart Wollongong 11:30am – One Agency, 103 Kiera Street
– Depart Fairy Meadow 12:00pm – One Agency, 19 Princes Highway
– Depart Thirroul 2:00pm – One Agency, 349 Lawrence Hargraves Drive
Day two of the Great Illawarra Walk operates in the exact reverse direction of day one, finishing at The Shellharbour Club.
– Depart Coalcliff Surf Club 7:00am
– Depart Thirroul 9:00am – One Agency, 349 Lawrence Hargraves Drive
– Depart Fairy Meadow 11:00am – One Agency, 19 Princes Highway
– Depart Wollongong 12.30pm – One Agency, 103 Kiera Street
– Depart Warrawong 2:30pm – Wave FM, Hoskins Street
Tell your friends and family to be there to welcome you home, it’s time to celebrate!
For more information visit www.thegreatillawarrawalk.com