Jurassic January School Holiday Program | Science Space
Science Space has pulled together a school holiday program of prehistoric proportions with four weeks of non-stop prehistoric fun!
From themed dinosaur workshops to live science demonstrations, fossil hunts to planetarium shows, there will be something for everyone.
Dino Petting Zoo
When: 21 – 25 January 2019
Australia’s answer to the T-rex, Australovenator one of the largest carnivores found in the Australian fossil record will be taking up residence at Science Space for Jurassic January.
With dino petting zoo experiences twice daily from Jan 21st to 25th, this is a must for palaeontologists of all ages!
- Dino petting/keep talk experience will run twice daily at 11am and 2pm
- 30min experience is suitable for all ages
- Tickets on sale now online – book now to avoid disappointment!
- Limited tickets will available for Science Space members from front reception on the day ($4/member)
More Dinosaur Fun:
- Dino Enclosure with dino petting and photo opportunities
- Jurassic Science Show
- Prehistoric Planetarium Show
- Drop in Kid’s holiday workshops with a prehistoric twist!
and much much more!
Drop-In Workshops (1 hour long)
- Dino Detectives (age 4-10)
- Jurassic Stop Motion (age 6-14)
- Dino Keeper Talks
- Dino Encounters
- Dinosaur Rip Slash Go!
- Reptile Encounters
- Fossil Dig
- Dino Hunt
- Eat a Bug!
- Dino Stomp
- Sea Monsters Planetarium Show
Science Space will be open extended hours from 2 January: 9am – 4pm every weekday during school holidays (10am-4pm on weekends).