Parenting Teenagers Without The Drama
Take the stress out of raising teens and tweens!
Come and hear parent coach and youth specialist Chris Hudson M.Ed. provide a straight forward approach to parenting teens without all the conflict and stress. Learn succesful strategies to create positive parent teen relationships, which enable teenagers to thrive and parents to stay sane.
At this Parenting Event You Will Discover…
- How Modern Parenting trends that are making parents more stressed and less effective
- The number one thing parents of teenagers should focus on – Get this right, everything else becomes easy
- The vital step to influencing your teenager behaviour that many parents leave out
- How to create a culture of respect in your home – which doesn’t breed resentment
- A “radical” approach to communicating with teenagers, that actually works
- The essential principles of parenting that result in teens taking responsibility
So if you’re a parent who is struggling with your teenager, or you’re just looking to make a good situation better, come and learn the parenting thought patterns and practices that lead to an enjoyable and lasting relationship.
Chris will be available for a limited time at the end of evening to take questions.
Tea and Coffee provided.
Doors open at 6:30pm.
Learn more at understandingteenagers.com.au