Ride the Gong! Bike Week 2017
Wollongong City Council will celebrate Bike Week 2017 with Ride the Gong! on Saturday, 16 September from 10.00am to 2.00pm.
Activities are free and available to all ages and abilities.
Come along and learn all about bikes and how to ride safely.
- Bike maintenance workshops* by Spearman Cycles, 10.15 – 11.15am
- Bike education workshops* by Rideability at 10am and 11am
- NSW Police Youth Liaison Officers attending with their mountain bikes to promote bike safety
- Info, advice and interactive display by Bicycle NSW
- ‘Tom Foolery’ children’s entertainer, with circus and magic.