SCA Barton Lynch Philosphy Camp in Thirroul
Beau Mitchell, who was mentored by Barton Lynch, is hosting this camp to develop surfers skills of all levels and abilities.
As an accomplished professional surfer coach and academy director, he will use his knowledge and experience to put Barton’s surfing program philosophy in place to provide kids with the up most skills and techniques to have them walk away as better surfers whilst having Serious.Fun.
About Beau Mitchell
Beau was a professional surfer for just over 10yrs and had 3 years in the top 20 on the WQS. He was GPB World Junior Champion in 2002 and he made multiple WQS finals all around the globe including America, Europe, Australia and Hawaii.
- Every camper will receive a SCA Nike t-shirt!
- Train and learn from coach Beau Mitchell, who was mentored by Barton Lynch to deliver his program philosophy
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well supervised group instruction.
- Opportunity to surf with your mates and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
Must have previous surfing experience and be able to stand up while on the wave.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am – Registration
- 9:00-9:30am – Warmups, stretching, and introduction
- 9:30-11:00am – Water Surf Session
- 12:00pm – Lunch (please pack a lunch)
- 12:30- 1:00pm – Technical brief
- 1:30-3:00pm – Surf session / Technical analysis / Mentor session / SERIOUS FUN surfing
What to Bring
ALL CAMPERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN SURF BOARDS
Appropriate swimming/surfing attire WETSUIT
Change of clean clothes for end of day
2 x towels to use throughout the day
Water Bottle with water
Lunch and snacks
2 days (9am – 3pm): $220.00