Space Camps at Science Space | July School Holidays SOLD OUT
Calling all junior astronauts! Have a blast these school holidays at our full day Space Camps.
Join Science Space as we take you on an action-packed intergalactic journey from the Earth to the Moon and beyond!
You will learn all about space travel, our solar system and the technology that helps keep our astronauts afloat…literally. Book one day or the whole week!
Who are these for?
Kids aged 6-12 years who have a love for creating, exploring and inventing.
- An action-packed day full of creative science, technology, engineering and math activities
- A planetarium show
- A live science show
- Time to explore the exhibits
- Morning tea and lunch provided (fruit, Tiny Teddies, sandwich, water, pop top juice). Please advise of any food allergies. If your child has any special dietary requirements you are welcome to BYO food.
- Fully supervised meal breaks
Astronaut Academy – Monday, 15 July – SOLD OUT
Ready to launch! Design the ultimate astronaut suit, try some real space food, build a spacecraft prototype and launch a space shuttle outside!
Lunar Landers Camp – Tuesday, 16 July – SOLD OUT
Take the next giant leap! Build a lunar lander, create a Sphero moon rover and help program a drone to navigate through Space using coding techniques.
Moon Mission Camp – Wednesday, 17 July – SOLD OUT
What will it take to live on the Moon? Take part in our astronaut glove challenge, set up the ultimate Moon base and discover if there really is life out there in Space!
Robot Hack Camp – Thursday, 18 July – SOLD OUT
Compete in our First Annual Intergalactic Battle Bot Championship, invent a space junk scooping robot and design franken-toys for the first kids living in Space!
Space Tech Camp – Friday, 19 July – SOLD OUT
Recreate the first Moon landing using stop motion film techniques, design an astronaut training game and create a space tourism video using green screen technology.
- $79/day early bird price, $89/day standard price + booking fee
- Each camp runs for a full day 9am-3pm (Week 2 of July school holidays)
- Please pack a hat and jumper