Spring into Corrimal 2018
The Spring into Corrimal Family Festival is Corrimal’s longest running annual event and the largest one day free family festival within the Illawarra and Regional NSW, attracting crowds in excess of 60,000.
Presented by the Corrimal Chamber of Commerce, Corrimal RSL and Blue Juice Events, Spring into Corrimal operates on a not-for-profit basis and is organised by a dedicated team of volunteers.
There will be over 250 market stalls, entertainment, live music and a grand parade plus there is a designated area featuring storytelling and entertainment especially for small children and young people.
There is loads to do with amusement rides, face painting, show bags and raffles, roving performers and local buskers.
Spring into Corrimal Events
- The colourful Cossies R Us Grand Street Parade, with more than 800 participants starting from Short Street and finishing at Collins Street.
- The Wollongong City Council Carboot Sale at Corrimal RSL Carpark.
- Over 250 market stalls with great variety.
- Corrimal RSL alfresco food and drink precinct
- Wollongong Performing Arts High School Talent Competition Compared by Christine Anu on the Princes Hwy outside Corrimal RSL
- Free Build A Bear Workshop at Lederer Corrimal Shopping Centre.
- Street Entertainment.
- The Uniting Inclusive Way in Russell St.
- Breast Feeding & Quite Room at the Uniting Church (Russell St).
- Ability Artists Exhibition at the Underwood Centre (Russell St).
- Showbags and Children Entertainment.
- i98FM Broadcasting “LIVE” from the Event.
- Lederer Corrimal International Food Arena and Corrimal RSL Main Entertainment Stage in Memorial Park.
- Fantastic family rides in the Lederer Corrimal Short St Carpark.
- PhysioHealth Strong Kids Children’s Entertainment Stage in Railway Street.
- Pharmacy Express Community Hub.
Plus so much more!
Local restaurants and cafes will set up outside with food stalls and vans located in Memorial Park.
The Princes Highway and surrounding streets (Short St to Collins St) will be closed from 6AM – 6PM.