SummerSalt w/ John Butler // Bernard Fanning + More!
SummerSalt – the newly launched concert event continues to deliver cream of the crop artists to the great Australian outdoors as it announces two of Australia’s finest artists – John Butler Trio and Bernard Fanning as well as Mama Kin Spender, Oh Pep! and local band True Vibenation.
SummerSalt will hit Stuart Park, Wollongong on Sunday, 24 March 2018 with the tunes kicking off at 3.00pm (finish time 10.00pm).
SummerSalt takes place in some of the most picturesque locations around the country. On top of showcasing the best of home-grown and international bands – it also brings cultural attractions, placing a very heavy emphasis on local community and sustainability.
With sun, salt air and sweet music to wash over the Australian coast, SummerSalt will create the perfect setting to dance the afternoon away with your friends or chill on the grass.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who also holds a valid ticket.
Children’s tickets are included as an ‘Add-On’ during the Adult GA ticket purchasing process.
Includes the following:
- Express entry
- Access to exclusive SummerSalt Lounge
- Private bar (cash and eftpos facilities available)
- Private bathrooms
- Limited occasional seating
- SummerSalt Lounge is positioned away from the stage and full view of the stage is not always guaranteed
- Access to the General Admission area – so you can bask in the SummerSalt experience with everybody else
Children (13-17 years) $75
Children (2-12 years) $50
Babies (0-2 years) FREE and no ticket required