The Big Camp Out | The Fathering Project
The Big Camp Out offers fathers the chance to spend quality one-on-one time with their child in a unique camping experience. On Saturday 2 November, you will be able to camp under the stars at WIN Stadium and make memories to last a lifetime!
For Dads and Kids (aged 5 – 18 years)
All meals, oodles of quality father-child time, a money-can’t-buy chance to sleep on the WIN Stadium playing field, heaps of fun activities and entertainment (and prizes to be won!).
– Frisbee golf.
– Stomp rockets.
– Paper planes from top of the grandstand.
– Blindfold sports.
– Science fun with Science Space, Fizzics Education and Early Start Discovery Space.
– Fun dance sessions with Smashed It Dance Company.
– Lego building with BRICKS 4 KIDZ.
– Free photo-booth, face painting and prizes to be won!
– Professional sports club ‘Meet, Greet and Play’ session with Sydney Thunder, AFL South Coast, St George Illawarra Dragons, Wollongong Wolves, Sydney FC and others!
– …and more!
– A tent (max size 5×5 meters).
– Your overnight bag including clothing and footwear that you can play in (casual or sports attire with enclosed shoes).
Parking is limited – we encourage arranging someone drop you off at the Stadium so you can stress less and dive right into the fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT
– 2pm Gates open and tents pitched.
– 3pm ‘Meet, Greet & Play’
– 4:30pm Father & child activities.
– 6:30pm Dinner.
– 7:30pm Chill out time.
– 7:00am Breakfast.
– 8:00am Tents down.
– 8:45am Father & child activities.
– 11:00 Finish.
Contact email@example.com for questions or enquiries.