Australia Day Aquathon 2019
All Ages, All Abilities – Events
- Long Aqua – enter as an individual or as a two-person tag team with one swimmer and one runner.
- Short Aqua – the perfect swim and run experience for all ages and levels.
- Mini Aqua – the ideal, entry level, safe and fun distance or perfect for a shorter hit out.
- Kids – just for kids 6-12 years of age. Finisher medals for all who take part!!
- Walk, Run – FUN! – perfect for the whole family.
The swim consists of a flat swim within the protected Wollongong harbour supported by experienced lifesavers.
Enjoy a flat run taking in the Illawarra’s premier ‘Blue Mile’ cycleway, North Beach and views up the spectacular coastline.
The course is well marshaled, traffic free with plenty drink stations along the way.
Warrigal Australia Day Walk, Run – Fun!
Open to all ages, this is perfect for the whole family to enjoy as you take in the views along the flat 4km course along the recently improved ‘Blue Mile’ track.
20% of all entry fees, along with any participant donations and fundraising will go to support Illawarra’s FLAGSTAFF GROUP, the largest local support for those with disabilities.