Where are we at with Hepatitis?
An update event from the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD). This free morning event will be facilitated by Drug & Alcohol Director David Reid with:
- Where are we at now by Connie Graf the Hepatitis Implementation Coordinator.
- Rob Wisniewski ex Deputy CEO of Hepatitis NSW on the big picture.
- Where are the public coming from by consumer representative Bill and his lived experience.
What you can expect:
- Why Hepatitis matters amidst other health priorities.
- Live Health Pathways demonstration
- Update on new game changing treatments being released in July 2018
- No butchers paper or break out tables(promise).
- Concrete ideas and practices that you can implement into your work.
- Help the LHD move ahead with Hepatitis diagnosis and treatment so we can reach elimination by 2028.
Click here to register or Google Sticky Tickets: Hepatitis
WHERE: The Pavilion Kiama
WHEN: Wednesday 4th July 2018
TIME: Tea and coffee from 8.30am for a 9.00am start with a 12.30pm finish