Why promote your event or business through What’s On in Wollongong?
- Over 10,000 people use the What’s On in Wollongong website each month;
- More than 30,000 pages are viewed on our site each month;
- Around 10,000 families follow What’s On in Wollongong on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram);
- Each week, our Facebook posts reach around 17,000 families and over 1,500 of those interact with our posts by liking, commenting and sharing;
- More than 2,000 people receive our weekly What’s On emails.
Who are all these wonderful people following What’s On in Wollongong? They’re mostly women, between 25 and 44 years old. Around 80% are from the Illawarra and most of the remaining are from Sydney.
If you want to market your business to Illawarra families, you’ve come to the right place.
It costs less than you think to promote your business or event to our loyal community
Directory listings are $125 for a full 12 months, which includes a newsletter intro and social media shout-out reaching a potential 10,000+ followers.
We have a comprehensive list of categories for both events and directory listings that will have customers heading your way. Not sure which category you fit into? Drop us a line and we will point you in the right direction.
Yes! You can advertise in more than one category (and access more people) for a great discount. Get in touch to find out more.