Bliss Logic: Handdrawn artistic visual sticker labels and social stories designed especially for teenage autistic and ADHD people. (Great for dementia & Alzheimer's patients as well!).
Professionally designed and drawn visual tools created by a neurodivergent digital artist/Senior graphic designer, intended to compliment your decor and appeal to teenagers and adults—no cheap and nasty free clipart images or expensive but childish board maker characters.
WHO DECIDED VISUAL TOOLS HAD TO BE UGLY?
- Picture organisation & identification labels
- Social stories designed for teenagers
- Morning schedule picture checklist
- Afternoon schedule picture checklist
- Autism advocacy & acceptance apparel
- JAM (Just A Minute) card wallets, bags & phone covers
- Visual school holiday return-to-school visual count-down calendar
- Date-free daily organiser and work planner for ADHD
- 2023 multi-column large wall family organiser wall calendar